The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase tickets to Mov’In Bed. Please read them carefully.
1.0 Terms of Sale
1.1 Tickets sold by Mov’In Bed are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1.2 All ticket sales are final and non-transferable. Refunds and exchanges will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong session. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to adverse weather conditions. Refunds will not be given for a cancellation or termination due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’In Bed’s direct control or due to mechanical breakdown. Our ticketing system is powered by HOYTS and all Mov’in Bed transactions will appear as HOYTS on your bank statement.
1.3 Cancellations Due To Adverse Weather: Mov’In Bed is an outdoor event and is occasionally subject to adverse weather. We try to go ahead with screenings wherever possible, and do not cancel for light/intermittent/potential rain. We strongly recommend customers bring wet weather gear to screenings in case of rain (note the use of umbrellas during screenings is not permitted as it obstructs the view of other audience members). Screenings will be cancelled only if the weather poses a safety threat to patrons and staff. The decision to cancel a screening is made by the Venue Manager on site, and can be made at any time up to or during the screening, as weather conditions are notoriously unpredictable. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur on a screening night and acknowledge that tickets will not be re-validated unless a screening is officially cancelled by Mov’In Bed.
Mov’In Bed does not provide refunds on tickets in the event of a Cancellation due to Adverse Weather. If a session is cancelled due to adverse weather, tickets are automatically converted to a voucher redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session of Mov’In Bed. You must retain your original tickets (vouchers) in order to re-use them on another night.
When a session is cancelled, customers will receive an email to the email address entered when purchasing tickets online. The email will contain instructions on how to rebook for another session. Additionally, signage will be erected at the venue notifying customers of the cancellation.
In the event that a cancellation due to adverse weather occurs in the final week of the Festival, and a ticket holder is unable to attend another session during that season, ticket holders are invited to contact us quoting the session and booking reference code to receive complimentary tickets for the following season.
1.4 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to a decision by the host venue or other occurrence outside of Mov’In Bed’s direct control, Mov’In Bed will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’In Bed season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
1.5 If a movie session is cancelled or terminated due to mechanical breakdown Mov’In Bed will refund the face value of each ticket upon return to Mov’In Bed of intact tickets to that session or will provide vouchers redeemable for the same ticket type for a future session during that Mov’In Bed season at the venue for which the original tickets were purchased. Tickets are subject to capacity and entry is not guaranteed.
1.6 Staff working at Mov’In Bed sites are not able to provide refunds.
1.7 Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from one of Mov’In Bed’s authorised points of sale.
1.8 Mov’In Bed reserves the right to charge patrons for the replacement of lost or damaged tickets.
1.9 Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable time during the movie.
1.10 GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this site.
2.0 Privacy and access
2.2 Mov’In Bed may refuse access to this web site at any time in its sole discretion.
3.1 Mov’In Bed reserves the right to vary the terms of sale at any time. Variations become effective upon posting on the web site. By making a purchase through this site after the terms and conditions have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
Conditions of Entry – Mov’In Bed
- Upon purchasing a ticket to Mov’In Bed, the purchaser agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations of The Entertainment Quarter and Mov’In Bed, as well as by the Liquor License that applies within the Mov’In Bed site.
- BYO alcohol and hot food is not permitted.
- Mov’In Bed does not guarantee entry to persons who have not booked for a specific session.
- Persons holding Complimentary Vouchers, Movie Vouchers, Gift Vouchers and Gift Cards may present their vouchers at the Mov’In Bed Box Office in exchange for an admission ticket.
- Patrons may not damage or remove any vegetation or property belonging to the venue or Mov’In Bed whether that vegetation or property is within or outside the designated Mov’In Bed site.
- Patrons must remain within Mov’In Bed’s permitted areas where instructed to do so by Mov’In Bed’s staff or agents.
- Open flames of any sort may not be bought into or used in the Mov’In Bed site.
- Mov’In Bed reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons. Such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.